Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dotty dottiness

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Hi all! How is life? Summer is now coming and I'm already getting the holiday vibes! Still, lots of work to be done before I can start booking tickets and packing my bags. Fortunately, it didn't mean that the last few weeks were completely without glamour. :-)

Earlier this month, I visited the city of Amersfoort together with a friend to check out a museum and we ended the day at a social gathering. Lots of pics to follow, but I start with the last picture of the evening. It is the only one where I'm not wearing my dotty tights because the weather gradually became sooo warm and humid.


It was also the only picture where I am wearing my 'standing still at a party' stiletto heels. However, the parking garage was still one kilometre from the bar.. so I ended up walking 2 kilometres in total wearing these heels. After that walk, I could honestly say... ouch!!


Again, a dress by the brand Steps.. and as you probably know.. I love dots! I'm usually not one to wear tights, but I couldn't resist wearing dotty tights with this dress.

I think the big foot statue would improve immensely with a lovely pair of heels, don't you think? :-P


The museum we visited featured works from mostly contemporary Brazilian artists but there were also historical pieces like maps of the old cities and paintings of the indigenous people. It was super interesting learning all these things about Brazil with the upcoming Olympic Games.


For those who don't understand Dutch.. 'GENIET' means 'ENJOY'. :-)


You could have your photo taken with a webcam.. and they will show it on a big screen in Brazil!


Amersfoort is really beautiful and if you look carefully to the left.. you can see a wedding party having their photo taken at one of the city gates.


A day like that deserved a drink! Hope you're having a great Friday.. enjoy the weekend!


Just a few video clips, because it was all about cultural and social activities that day.






29 comments:

  1. Just like I said on Ig, you are just too fabulous! I love this look.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/06/off-shoulder-midi-dress-and-statement.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polka dot dress is really chic! I also love your tights...walking in those strappy heels would have been hell for me. But they do look great! Have a lovely week.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love polka dots too! And you wear it so well! I love how there's tons of dots in this outfit! Makes it more fun.
    As always, you look gorgeous and your heels!!! <3
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous!! Love the dress!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dots are so much fun . Love this dress on u . The colour is so amazing too. Happy week ahead.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress love both your shoes.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic
    YouTube Channel : Latest video

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love dots too! Your dress and tights are so cute! And kudos for wearing those super cute and super high heels on a 2k walk!

    I hope you're having a lovely week! :)

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely dress!!! And hooray for the shoes! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you enjoy taking pics x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm convinced you will manage everything in the end and have a wonderful holiday! And I see you had really a good day in this town, the museeum seems to be really interesting and I love you in your dotted dress. Thanks for sharing your moments <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a classy outfit! I love the dress. :) This city looks so lovely as well!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  12. so much fun and polka dots are such classics!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an amazing trip! Love your dress.

    Via Sora

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very lovely weekend to you fabulous!

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very lovely weekend to you fabulous!

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a chic outfit girl. Thanks for​ leaving a lovely​ comment on my blog.

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Natassia and thank you for your visit! I like very much this outfit, especially your beautiful dress! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable and I love the heels!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that dress, so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny

    ReplyDelete